Friday, December 30, 2005

2005 in Review

2005 in Review
 
Well it's been a hell of a year.
Started the year out in Virginia Beach, VA
Ended in Panama City Beach, FL
 
January presented its own new finds.
Lots of snow, ice, and of course the Christmas bills.
 
February was just the opposite.
Some really good things and some really shitty ones.
The better half got her first trip to Hawaii,
plus got to see my grandson born.
I got my other daughter's issue.
Got to spend some quality time with my sister for a week,
shitty circumstances but what the hell.
It was good for both of us.
 
March, well it just sucked.
Got layed off of a really good job due to contracts,
but at least at the end got called back for a job elsewhere.
 
April found me moving to Florida. Home.
Sucked having to leave the better half and munchkins in VA for a while,
but we survived it.
New job, different people.
Could have been worse, at least I had a job again.
Oldest moved back to Florida with the grandson
 
May found me missing my munchkins playing ball.
That just really sucked.
 
June, more ball missed, but at least I got to see a couple of games
 
July found me looking for a house and school for my munchkins.
Munchkins arrived from VA to start school.
 
August started school, football games and packing for her.
Surprised the munchkin for the birthday, tickets to a football game,
Mom showing up without him knowing.
Great time at the oldest's house with her and her other half and my grandson.
 
September found the better half finally moving to Florida.
Still hadn't found a house yet.
2 adults, 2 teens and 2 dogs in an efficiency apt.
Talk about cramped. Had to go outside to change my mind.
Munchkin 1 playing football. Yea buddy...
 
October finally found us moving into the house.
Movers broke allot of shit.
Most of which is no problem.
Some just flat pissed me off.
Careless fucks....
 
November was pretty uneventful.
School football ending... Crap.
More games please.. I want to watch my kid play!!!1
 
December..
Christmas coming.
Family all coming to my house..
6 adults, 5 kids, 2 dogs, lots of good food,
Christmas tree for the grand kids to destroy.
Yea Buddy!!
But the kids surprised me...
No tree falling. Only a couple of the balls down,
played with them the whole time they were there.
Kids were happy, all of them.
We just smiled and enjoyed having them all at home.
Only ones missing were my sister and nephew.
Wish they could have come...
but hey there is next year.
 
Next Year....
2006.
What will it bring us?
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
 

1 comment:

Muse said...

Wow, what a wrap up. Your year may have been busier then mine. How do you remember all those dates?

I hope your new years brings you happiness, cause, well, aint that what its all about?