Friday, April 28, 2006
Friday, April 21, 2006
I have to say I have neglected the Harbor this past week or so. Been busy at work and home. A friend in Virginia sent this to me and I thought it was quite appropriate to post.
God Bless the U SA !
Git 'er done!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
A must read obout the Counterprotest yesterday. Millions of Americans involved!!
Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on
Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted
radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.
A day after a group of mainstream Muslim leaders pledged
loyalty to Australia at a special meeting with Prime Minister John Howard,
Treasurer Peter Costello, seen as heir apparent to Howard,
hinted that some radical clerics could be asked to leave
"If those are not your values, if you want a country which has
Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you,"
"I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws
governing people in Australia, one the Australian law and another
the Islamic law, that is false. If you can't agree with parliamentary
law, independent courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law and have
the opportunity to go to another country, which practices it, perhaps,
then, that's a better option," Costello said.
Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave,
he said those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked to move to
the other country. Education Minister Brendan Nelson later
want to live by Australian values and understand them, well then they can
Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies
monitoring the nation's mosques.
AMERICA and Canada..... ARE YOU LISTENING?
Australia - The Right to Leave Our Country - YOU Have the right
..the right to leave!
After Sydney not wanting to offend other cultures by putting up
Christmas lights. After hearing that the State of South Australia
changed its opinion, and let a Muslim woman have her picture
"IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It!
I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some
individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced
that our patriotism was offending others. I am not against immigration,
nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by
coming to Australia. However, there are a few things that those who have recently
come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand.
This idea of Australia being a multicultural community has served
only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. As Australians,
and our own lifestyle. This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles,
trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought
freedom. We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic,
Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you
wish to become part of our society, Learn the language!
Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing,
another part of the world as your new home, Because God is part of our culture.
We will accept your beliefs and will not question why, all we ask
is that you accept ours and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.
If the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't like " A Fair Go",
then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet.
We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we
really don't care how you did things where you came from. By all
means keep your culture but do not force it on others.
This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will
allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this.
But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about
Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly
encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,
"THE LIBERTY TO LEAVE".
If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to
Will you pass this on? Pretty easy really, when you think about it. I figure if we
all keep passing this to our friends, it will sooner or later get back
to the complainers, lets all try, please. Copy and paste it, send it to your friends, neighbors, enemies, congressman, post it on your own websites. BE MY GUEST, just spread it.
Thursday, April 06, 2006
I found this over at Michelle Malkin's site, and I have to say, it's certainly eye-opening. The Center for Security Policy group examined some of Mexico's laws regarding immigrants to their country and how they should be treated or behave, and funny how they don't allow any of the things they are demanding from us.
For instance, did you know that:
The Mexican constitution expressly forbids non-citizens to participate in the country's
political life. Non-citizens are forbidden to participate in demonstrations or express opinions in
public about domestic politics. Article 9 states, "only citizens of the Republic may do so to take
part in the political affairs of the country." Article 33 is unambiguous: "Foreigners may not in
any way participate in the political affairs of the country."
And yet, they feel the absolute need to march here and protest their treatment!
Second, here's another point:
The Mexican constitution singles out "undesirable aliens." Article 11 guarantees federal
protection against "undesirable aliens resident in the country."
So we can't do the same thing?
And best of all:
I find it interesting that the Mexican government, and the illegal immigrants are demanding we treat them better than their own country treats immigrants there. Kind of ironic, that they demand their own sovereignty, but want to trample on ours.
The Mexican constitution states that foreigners may be expelled for any reason and
without due process. According to Article 33, "the Federal Executive shall have the exclusive
power to compel any foreigner whose remaining he may deem inexpedient to abandon the
national territory immediately and without the necessity of previous legal action."
Additionally, http://whatnowmurphy.blogspot.com/2006/03/sick-of-being-tit.html#links, has some interesting thoughts on Arizona's health care situation and the "visitors" . Inside this post are some interesting links to other sites too although I am going to list them again. Some very interesting information that will just piss those of us sick to death of working our asses off to pay for a bunch of illegals.
http://redtape.msnbc.com/2006/03/hidden_cost_of_.html Interesting info on Social Security. Checked your number lately?
http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/000984.html Now here is some stupid fucking people. Talk about a coverup.
http://www.theamericanresistance.com/issues/health_care.html More on the health care issue.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1606660/posts. Good for these kids. Obviously there are a few AMERICAN'S in this school still. Want to borrow my lighter?
This has been going on for a couple of weeks know and it is getting no better. We are getting taken over by these people, have to deal with their language barrier, and it's OUR fault that we can't converse in their language. Well FUCK that. I am not going to go out and learn f'n Spanish because a bunch of limp dick, stupid, smelly bastards can't learn, no WON'T learn OUR language, THE Official LANGUAGE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
It is time that our leaders in CONGRESS get the hint. It is time we got some of the idiots that are there just to suck up the seat because the lobbyists like the, because they do what they want. They don't listen to us anymore, you know the people that fuckin elected them. Time for some people that have a clue what it's like out here on the deckplates to get into Congress and get rid of all the lawyers and jerkoffs we have up there and get this country back on track where it belongs.
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Seaspook's Rants: Last Call for Patriotism - Dr. David Yeagley
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
On Wednesday, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the and date will be
This won't happen again for 100 years......
Just some interesting, useless trivia.
And for those that give a rats ass, over 100 posts and over 1000 visitors to this site. .....and growing daily......keep those comments coming.....
1. When his 38-caliber revolver failed to fire at his intended victim during a hold-up in Long Beach,California, would-be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder. He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked..... And now, the honorable mentions:
2. The chef at a hotel in Switzerland lost a finger in a meat-cutting machine and, after a little shopping around, submitted a claim to his insurance company. The company expecting negligence sent out one of its men to have a look for himself. He tried the machine and he also lost a finger. The chef's claim was approved.
3. A man who shoveled snow for an hour to clear a space for his car during a blizzard in Chicago returned with his vehicle to find a woman had taken the space. Understandably, he shot her.
4. After stopping for drinks at an illegal bar, a Zimbabwean bus driver found that the 20 mental patients he was supposed to be transporting from Harareto Bulawayo had escaped. Not wanting to admit his incompetence, the driver went to a nearby bus stop and offered everyone waiting there a free ride. He then delivered the passengers to the mental hospital, telling the staff that the patients were very excitable and prone to bizarre fantasies The deception wasn't discovered for 3 days.
5. An American teenager was in the hospital recovering from serious head wounds received from an oncoming train. When asked how he received the injuries, the lad told police that he was simply trying to see how close he could get his head to a moving train before he was hit.
6. A man walked into a Louisiana Circle-K, put a $20 bill on the counter, and asked for change. When the clerk opened the cash drawer, he man pulled a gun and asked for all the cash in the register, which the clerk promptly provided. The man took the cash from the clerk and fled, leaving the $20 bill on the counter. The total amount of cash he got from the drawer...$15. (If someone points a gun at you and gives you money, is a crime committed?)
7. Seems an Arkansas guy wanted some beer pretty badly. He decided that he'd just throw a cinder block through a liquor store window, grab some booze, and run. So he lifted the cinder block and heaved it over his head at the window. The cinder block bounced back and hit the would-be thief on the head, knocking him unconscious. The liquor store window was made of Plexiglas. The whole event was caught on videotape.
8. As a female shopper exited a New York convenience store, a man grabbed her purse and ran. The clerk called 911 immediately, and the woman was able to give them a detailed description of the snatcher. Within minutes, the police apprehended the snatcher. They put him in the car and drove back to the store. The thief was then taken out of the car and told to stand there for a positive ID. To which he replied, "Yes, officer, that's her. That's the lady I stole the purse from."
9. The Ann Arbor News crime column reported that a man walked into a Burger King in Ypsilanti,Michigan, at5a.m., flashed a gun, and demanded cash. The clerk turned him down because he said he couldn't open the cash register without a food order. When the man ordered onion rings, the clerk said they weren't available for breakfast. The man, frustrated, walked away.
******A 5-STAR STUPIDITY AWARD WINNER*****
10. When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.
In the interest of bettering human kind please share these with your friends and family ... unless of course one of these 10 individuals by chance is a distant relative or long lost friend. In that case be glad they are distant and hope they remain lost.