Thursday, October 27, 2005

Things that aggravate me.

Do you want to know what gets under my skin? Well, I'm going to tell you. Take a look at the following:
 
*spam
 
*tele-marketers

*when the stapler runs out of staples

*when a button pops off minutes before I'm ready to leave for work 

*when I step with my bare feet into something wet that I didn't put there

*when people in cars race to get ahead of me and then proceed to drive slower than I ever would

*when the light turns red and there's a cop nearby just waiting to see if I'll blow the light

*when I run out of something important in something I'm making

*when any drain in the house gets clogged 

*when the gas light goes on in my car, signalling the fact that I need to fill up the tank and go broke in doing so 

*a nap that's too short 
 
*people who backstab, people who put on a false front, and people who are two-faced

*Bible beaters, born-agains, and pseudo-Christians (you know what those are; the ones who get all dressed up to go to church, but then treat the people they run into like shit on a daily basis, not "walking the walk," so to speak) 

*music about pimps, ho's, and hoochie mamas (translation: black men screaming at me on the radio) and any music that forces the white girl singing to sound like she's not white, but in the middle of a seizure, popping that vein that sticks out of her forehead as she's straining to hit that high note
 
*people who classify themselves as ****-Americans. Either your American or your not.
 
*people who degrade this country, our military and our leaders.
 
*stupid news about actors, actresses singers etc which most of us could give a rats ass about.
 
*actors etc. who supposedly support this or that foundation to get you to send money, but don't openly support it financially themselves.
 
*Stupid people
 
*having to get up in the morning
 
*attorneys

*What pisses you off? I'm so curious. I didn't purposely set out to offend anyone, but if I did, so be it. These are my opinions, like them or not. Now tell me yours.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a few:

- Sandals worn with socks. If it's that cold, wear shoes, ya dolt.

- Hippies in general. See the South Park "hippie music festival" episode for more info.

- Rich liberals who want to tell you how to live and the way things "should" be, as long as it does not apply to them.

- Religous nuts. I respect your right to woship a chicken with a sunburst on it's chest or whatever, just don't try to force ME to do it. God-Squad Jesus fish people are the WORST.

- Immigrants (illegal or otherwise) who try to force Americans to change to their language/customs/ect. Don't like our way? Go back to where you came from.

- Immy