Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Politics Very funny and true.


> Presidential candidates Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama,
> and John Mc Cain
> were flying to a debate.
>
> Barack looked at
> Hillary, .....chuckled and said. ..."You know I could
> throw a $1,000 bill
> out of the window right now and make somebody very
> happy."
>
> Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could
> throw ten $100 bills
> out of the window and make ten people very happy."
>
> John added ..."That being the case, I could throw one
> hundred $10 bills out
> of the window and make a hundred people very happy."
>
> Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and
> said to his copilot,
> 'Such big-shots back there. I could throw all three of
> them out of
> the window and make 156 million people very happy.'
>
> I'm voting for the Pilot
>




No comments: