Thursday, September 08, 2005

Another Day in Paradise

Paradise. Well let me tell you, paradise is not looking for a house in Panama City Beach. Either it's too small and won't fit my furniture, Backyard is too small for the stuff I have back there or not fenced in for my dogs, or won't except pets. My dogs are part of the family. Had Shana for 13 years. Can't get rid of her. Bear is 5 and has become Shana's best friend really. Keeps her young even though he is such and asshole. Still looking though.....
 
Got a cell phone that excepts text messaging, downloads of ringers,etc.Better check your bills good. If you use MQube (http://www.m-qube.com)  you may be getting billed for stuff you don't want. Downloaded 1 ringer and now have 56 different charges for some Mobile Messanger Chat from some piece of shit company SMS.AC.(www.SMS.AC) at $1.99 per charge. Having a fun time with Cingular and these companies getting this straight. I am not paying for them, I didn't ask for it, I'll be damned if I will pay for it.
 
On another note, BIC just celebrated it's 1 Billionth pen. Where did they all go????
 
They are finding more and more people or should I say bodies in LA. We should expect the numbers to rise greatly.
Now if all the liberal asswipes would just shut up and pitch in, may be we can get these folks the help they need etc.
 
 

No comments: